Monday, November 10, 2008

What the...

Should I believe that people can exist on individual basis or is it just a selfish status to enhance my own dreams to perceive beyond any normal means? I stand and forfeit my right just to be, simply because I am not the man I used to be. Through out the existence of self I have come to find the irony of wealth. It is the breath we take when we go sleep and when we wake, it is in the love we bestow on our family and close friends. Most importantly is the fact that we are one as a complete person. We all cry and feel pain, we all die and reborn again, and everyone lies with credible history to say otherwise. If I stay to defend what I believe then I will soon be left with the conviction of self redemption which now and days is compared to the likes of a criminal to be judge upon the stone of damnation. I will not be the man to bring down my self as I stand alone with a strong conscious and grandeur of self delusion. Instead I will make a stand using the godsend gift given to me at birth. What the …

No comments: