Monday, March 24, 2008

Veritas


With stability and sobriety I have stayed the course. In prayer and meditation I’ve created a safe –Haven. Enjoying family and love I have planted my own tree. Through the eyes stranger I saw deeper within me. One deserves better, with that in mind, I take life in stride. When lost or misplaced feelings of past begin to generate, yet I am the status queue - one’s time spent is there own constant. Feels like incarceration within myself just to be reincarnated, through experience, that which stokes my ego and allows me to exist to understand that pain is truth, and the truth will set you free from one’s self. As cliché as it may seem I have schemed my life back together displacing memories and giving them away. Pretending to wait, I concentrate and dig deep only to find a shell of a man that yearns to be filled once again, save that I have not forgotten the difference between love and hate nor will I stand for the inderefence of good people.

No comments: